A. WATCH THIS MUSIC VIDEO –
You can combine this with going on an adventure, get out and go for a nature hike. Mellow out with the trees and rest your back and mind on the bark. Think: each leaf or branch is a creation from the main trunk and each one is different from the other.
Think about the variations in Nature and what it took for each species and organism to harmonize with the environment. How do those flowers attract insects for pollination?
Remember, Mother Nature is THE BEST marketer.
B. LOOK AT THIS PRESENTATION –
C. TAKE THIS SHORT POP QUIZ –
- Why should you observe nature?
- What part of Nature should you observe?
- Where can you observe Nature?
- Who is the real boss of knowing how to attract?
D. NOW TRY THIS –
Here is your homework assignment:
1. Go for a Nature walk at your local park or trail. Look at all the plants and count how many variations of plants there are.
2. Stop and take a look at a tree and see if there are any bugs living inside its bark. How many variations of insects are there?
Just watch and let your mind wonder…