A. WATCH THIS MUSIC VIDEO –
Take some time out and have fun with arts and crafts projects.
Engage your mind in the diversity of creating things.
The more you engage your mind on cost effective hands-on creative projects, then the more you think in that same tone when you work on your own creative projects. See how that works?
You are also engaging your mind in problem-solving and goal setting accomplishments.
B. LOOK AT THIS PRESENTATION –
C. TAKE THIS SHORT POP QUIZ –
- Can your hands create the magic?
- How can you work with your hands?
- Why should you work with your hands?
- Where can you work with your hands?
- Do you have to work with your hands with someone else?
D. NOW TRY THIS –
Here is your homework assignment:
- Find 5 plain rocks the size of your fist.
- Paint each rock yellow.
- Paint a different emoticon face on each one.
- Find 6 recycled large plastic bowls. In a large space outside somewhere, set the bowls in a triangle.
- Stand about 7 feet away from the bowls and practice tossing your emoticon rocks into the bowls. You can also play this game with a friend. Have him or her make their own emoticon rocks painted blue or pink.
Get out there, have fun and work with your hands.